The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Pharmacy Compliance Coordinator for our client in the Woonsocket, RI area.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the World's Leading Pharmaceutical Companies!
Shift: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm
- Provide support to our client's Temperature Monitoring Program.
- Review and interpret the reported temperatures of Pharmacy Fridges, freezers, and Ambient air temp to insure proper levels.
- Review, respond, and close out all emails to the shared team email box
- Partner with external vendor when needed to address any program needs
- Perform outreach calls to Store and Field teams when needed
- Work Cross functionally with multiple internal business teams for program support
- Support other Compliance related programs/projects as required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Pharmacy experience preferred, but does not require any sort of license
- Strong Customer service skills (with internal & external contacts)
- Strong computer skills
The CSI Companies