The CSI Companies is actively seeking an Online Payroll Support Representative for our client located in the Allentown, PA area.
We are seeking candidates that can work full time Monday - Friday between 8 AM - 8 PM.
The Online Payroll Support Representative provides product and technical support to users of Online Services Core Advanced Online Payroll and Online reports
- Answers inbound calls and e-mail in a call center environment in order to provide technical support to users of the Online services Core Advanced Online Payroll and Online Reports.
- Provides client support for Online Services by maintaining knowledge of Internet technology browsers plug-ins and file downloading.
- Provides problem analysis and resolution with an emphasis on first call resolution and enhancing the client experience.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients branch employees and accountants to promote quality service image.
- Logs phone calls and e-mail in order to build and maintain a database of issues and solutions to create a client history and provide statistical reporting capabilities.
- Ensures client satisfaction and retention of Online Services clients by providing responsive and effective client service and issue resolution.
- Maintains knowledge of all features of Online Services applications.
- Also maintains knowledge of onlsupt.com ( including resets of security information) pods1 Talisma One Source Solutions Portal Citrix Single Sign-on tool and the Webex Support Tool .
- Provides full technical phone support to all Single Sign-on products to ensure quality service is provided.
- These include Next Generation Single Sign-on for core clients and One Source Solutions Portal for MMS clients.
- Verifiable high school diploma or equivalent
- AAS or BA/BS degree in IT Business or related field preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years in call center client service or technical support environment.