CSI Companies is seeking a Remote Mortgage Underwriter II for a permanent opportunity with our client!
Just a few of the incentives:
- Receive a rewarding compensation that is paid biweekly
- Sign on Bonus after 6 months of employment
- A choice medical insurance plans designed to meet your needs
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Life & Disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid time off - You’ll accrue 3 weeks your first year!
- Nine Holidays
- $1,000 Employee Referral Program
- Wellness programs
- Matching 401(k)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- The ability to work from home in a virtual environment
- Exceptional active listening skills with ability to paraphrase what is being stated to validate understanding
- Ability to navigate multiple software programs such as Encompass, and AU systems
- A self-starter who demonstrates a strong sense of urgency with great problem-solving, organization skills and ability to multi-task high volumes pipelines
- Solid verbal communication skills with ability to articulate communication clearly and effectively to the borrower and management team
- Solid writing skills with ability to write clearly and concisely
- Ability to multitask and follow assignments to completion with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and can prioritize competing tasks while maintaining a high degree of quality/compliance accuracy while meeting deadlines
- Ability to effectively handle escalated issues by utilizing problem solving skills
- Ability to work flexible schedules and work overtime as necessary
- Underwriting conventional loans within established SLA requirements while maintaining file quality which includes rendering credit decisions with appropriate conditions and clearing conditions on files according to CLS and/or client guidelines
- Perform data input and reconcile LP and DU findings to ensure data integrity and compliance with CLS/Client guidelines/criteria
- Review and analyze credit reports to assess residential and employment histories, current liabilities, payment patterns, derogatory credit and public records to ensure profile meets CLS/Client guidelines
- Utilization of multiple guideline sources to ensure compliance with agency, client requirements/limitations.
- Accurately analyze complex financial documents and calculate income from various income sources including but not limited to hourly, salaried, commission, self-employed and fixed income, assets statements (401K, checking, savings), analyze residential appraisal reports, review preliminary title reports and the ability to make independent credit decisions.
• CSI Financial
• CSI Healthcare IT
• CSI Professional
• CSI Tech
In 2010, The CSI Companies became a part of Recruit Global Staffing, now RGF Staffing, active in Asia, Europe, North America and Oceania. RGF Staffing, a part of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd, ranks as one of the largest staffing companies in the world. As a member of the RGF Staffing family, we can extend the benefits of global recognition and universal resources to our valued clients and candidates.
The CSI CompaniesAt The CSI Companies, we provide comprehensive staffing solutions to companies nationwide through our four specialty divisions: • CSI Financial • CSI Healthcare IT • CSI Professional • CSI Tech In 2010, The CSI Companies became a part of Recruit Global Staffing, now RGF Staffing, active in Asia, Europe, North America and Oceania. RGF Staffing, a part of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd, ranks as one of the largest staffing companies in the world. As a member of the RGF Staffing family, we can extend the benefits of global recognition and universal resources to our valued clients and candidates.