Are you a recent graduate with your Medical Billing Diploma or Certification? Are you looking to gain experience within the Nashville's booming healthcare industry?
If so, this is a great entry-level, full-time opening in Franklin, TN (Cool Springs area)
This a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain experience within the healthcare field. Please apply for more information!
HOURS: M-F (8a-5p)
**Must be able to start on August 12, 2019**
POSITION SUMMARY (to include, but not limited to):
Performs analysis of accounts to determine necessary action for resolution of account.
- Utilize collection talk off guidelines to resolve accounts.
- Contacts payers to obtain payment or status to resolve accounts while maintaining good payer relations.
- Contacts patients/guarantors where necessary to verify/gather information to properly handle accounts.
- Follows hospital specific processes when returning an account for hospital action (i.e. re-billing, medical records requests, appeals, etc.)
- Update accounts with any new or corrected information received on an account.
- Documents in hospital’s collection system all action taken on an account where appropriate
- GED or high school diploma required
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous healthcare experience is helpful but not necessary.
- Skills must include proficiency in:
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- 10-key touch
- Automated Business Office systems
- Communication: verbal and written