Title: Security Engineer
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Job Type: 3-month contract-to-hire
Salary: $100k upon conversion (Dependent on salary history and experience)
About CSI Tech:
CSI Tech is a different kind of IT talent company. We do our homework to match the right people, with the right skills, to every client challenge. Whether you’re an organization with an immediate IT staffing need or an IT professional searching for the idea opportunity, CSI Tech is the solution you’ve been looking for. We do IT talent right.
The IT Security Engineer completes tasks designed to ensure the security of the organization's systems and information assets. Protects against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction while supporting control objectives to meet regulatory and compliance requirements. Implements policies, procedures, and supports compliance throughout the organization. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks and must be able to work independently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Hands-on security systems management and configuration definition for Firewalls, IDS, SIEM, security Auditing / Vulnerability Scanning, Anti-virus, DLP, Secure Messaging, End-Point security, Database security, and others.
- Developing, documenting and maintaining IT security ops manuals, policies and procedures.
- Any additional tasks required to support IT security control objectives, business objectives, IT projects and others.
- Hands-on and coordination (where appropriate) of remedial measures for security events, incident and vulnerabilities.
- Co-ordinate technical resources to support network security incident handling for virus outbreaks, etc.
- Generate regular and ad hoc reports on network security posture: event aggregation, detection statistics, access violations, remedial actions.
- Assist in IT security governance development and gap analysis.
- Keep abreast of industry security trends and current network threat profiles.
- Support / coordinate vulnerability management services for the organization.
- Provide backup / support for business continuity service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Configuration and management of firewall technologies
- Configuration and management of IDS/IPS and ATP technologies
- Familiarity with Healthcare services regulations and control documentation requirements.
- Broad understanding of current information security technologies.
- Quick Learner, adaptable, flexible, customer service oriented, a team player and always closes the loop with the customer.