This positioe Care Act and Medicare purposes.
- The person will be making approximately 40 outbound calls a day to healthcare providers and hospitals that this company works with. The calls are requesting the healthcare facility send in patient charts for the insurance companies to review. The review is beneficial for the patient's care as well as budgeting purposes for the next year for the patient.
- Ability to build a relationship with the providers and hospitals in an effort to help them understand the benefits of participating in this program (this is NOT a sales or collections position)
- This is a temp to perm position (long term contract with great potential to go on permanent in the long term after 12 months).
- Document information gathered into a system
- Work in MS Excel on a daily basis
- Customer service experience (outbound calling experience)
- Extremely customer service focused and professional (phone etiquette)
- Ability to be on the phone 70% - 80% of the day making outbound calls to providers
- Good typing and data entry skills to document conversations/feedback
- MS Excel (at least some knowledge is ideal)
- GED/High school diploma required (will be checked).
- Healthcare experience is a plus but not required.