The CSI Companies is currently seeking multiple Healthcare Customer Service Representatives to support one of our healthcare clients in the Malden, MA area to help provide enrollment assistance over the phone to Medicaid eligible recipients and their family members.
There are two shifts available: M-F 9am-5:30pm and 10:30am-7pm.
Duration: Contract through 2019 with strong potential to go permanent
Pay: 15.65 per hour to start
This person is responsible for verifying, documenting and coordinating information needed to process applications and other Eligibility Operations assignments, conducts health insurance policy analysis, documentation verification, employer coordination and customer service while ensuring accurate data entry, validation and timely processing.
Main Duties &Responsibilities:
- Provide enrollment assistance and HIPP/Premium Assistance program information over the phone to Medicaid eligible recipients and their family members.
- Verify, document and investigate the presence of health care coverage for Medicaid recipients and their families.
- Assist in the identification of members that may qualify for the HIPP/Premium Assistance program.
- Complete periodic reports. - Customer service to include high volume of phone work answering questions and other inquiries regarding the HIPP/Premium Assistance program.
- Data entry to include accurate and timely entry of information.
- Obtain and/or verify all items related to eligibility and enrollment into the HIPP/Premium Assistance program.
- Complete maintenance of active cases during open enrollment and premium review for check processing to assist with maintaining the revenue and program growth.
Required Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Min. 2 year of experience in insurance industry, health care or government sponsored health insurance to include customer service and medical billing knowledge or similar math related experience.
- Min. 2-year experience working on the phone making inquiries(outbound) and answering calls (inbound).
- Knowledge of health care terminology is a plus.