CSI Professional is actively seeking a HR Specialist for our client located in Johnston, RI. This is an exciting opportunity to join our client’s, a well-established mortgage banking firm, team!
*Weekly pay provided and health, dental and vision insurance offered!
Schedule: 40 hours/week
Location: Johnston, RI 02919
Duration: Contract (27 Weeks)
The Human Resources (HR) Specialist is responsible for responding to employee questions and inquiries on human resources topics via multiple channels (i.e. calls, emails or self-service cases). Human resources topics will include (but not limited to) areas such as payroll, employee benefits, recruiting, learning, and human resources policies. This role provides assistance with these inquiries, prepares appropriate documentation, and processes necessary paperwork
- Strong customer focus skills and the proven ability to continually exceed customer expectations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated active listening skills
- Experience executing with a high degree of professionalism and tact when dealing with a variety of individuals, including senior managers and colleagues in a high pressure environment
- Experience maintaining confidentiality when dealing with confidential employee information
- Demonstrated attention to detail, prioritization skills, problem solving skills and experience applying critical thinking
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years related experience required.