The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner for our client located in the Las Vegas, NV area.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- 32+ hours per week
- Clinic hours differ but are normally 10 hours Mon-Fri and 7 hours on the weekend.
The Nurse Practitioner delivers defined patient care services in a retail clinic environment.
- You will work in collaboration with a dedicated team of professionals as you independently provide holistic, evidenced based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above.
- Care is documented via computerized electronic health record.
- Swab & Send project – will not be physically swabbing people, but will be taking the test swabs & passing to that next point.
- Positions are a mix of telephonic & clinic. Could work with patients in the clinic but could also be telephonic giving test results.
- This would be a COVID19 testing initiative position that is more administrative than clinical.
- While additional duties may be required, primary focus of this position is often more administrative (e.g., signing testing charts, checking labs, calls, collaboration with pharmacy & patients).
- Completion of a:Master's Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role required.
- Active DEA License
- Minimum of two years of medically-relevant experience or equivalent
The CSI Companies