Title of Job: Data Entry Clerk
We are hiring a Data Entry Clerk for our Fortune 500 healthcare client in Columbia, MD.
Schedule / Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Status: Full Time
Location: Columbia, MD
Effective Date / Tentative Start Date: Interviewing Immediately
Day-to-day activities include, but are not limited to, all the essential functions listed below:
• Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
• Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
• Establishes entry priorities.
• Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
• Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
• Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What qualifications do I need to have?
• Organization skills
• Quick typing skills
• Attention to detail
• Computer savvy
What Will My Day Look Like?
- We offer a competitive weekly salary and an opportunity for ongoing development that will further your career in the healthcare industry.
- Participate in various projects to help you grow in your career path in the fast-paced healthcare industry.
- You, your team and your manager will share goals, customer feedback and metrics to help you reach all of your weekly goals.
- Attend staff meetings and participate in discussions
- Required to maintain confidentiality and security of documents.
The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded “Best of Staffing” for 5 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world’s leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for advancement upon performance and availability