The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Customer Success Associate for our client located in the Indianapolis, IN area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 8 am - 5 pm
Processing/Auditing images through an image workflow queue.
- Auditing DQ files and providing related customer service as required.
- High level of computer/data entry and phone work is required.
- Learn and remain informed of market related documents and regulations pertaining to Driver Qualification (DQ) and otherspecific clients.
- Learn and stay informed of client-specific service delivery requirements and SLAs.
- Audit submitted DQ documents for accuracy.
- Monitor various work queues (email, electronic images, hard copy documents, etc.) for new, pending or updated service elements that require activity
- Process and respond to all work requests (within 3 business hours).
- Prepare written responses in a clear, professional, and grammatically correct form.
- Forward received mail to the image queue within 2 business hours of receipt, and file hard copies.
- Log in and out of designated work systems to join the hunt group.
- Answer and log incoming calls to the customer service center from various clients.
- Check voicemails at scheduled times and return all calls promptly (within 24 hours), in courteous, clear and professional manner.
- Identify outstanding background investigations for assigned accounts at determined intervals (2X per week), access systems and pull completed searches.
- Update portal with the status of pending cases. Audit, update portal, and attach completed cases.
- Work on any special project or new client implementation as assigned.
- Verifiable High School Diploma/GED.
- MS Office and MS Outlook experience required
- Data Entry
- Problem Solver
- Ability to research
- Customer service
- Understanding of regulations, documents and codes pertaining to Driver Qualification .