CSI Professional is actively seeking a Client Services Support Specialist for our client located in Riverside, Rhode Island This is an exciting opportunity to join our client’s, a well-established mortgage banking firm, team!
*Weekly pay provided and health, dental and vision insurance offered!
Schedule: 40 hours/week
Location: Riverside, RI 02915
Duration: 5 month Assignment
As a successful member of the Client Services team you will be asked to meet and exceed department service and quality standards, while maintaining consistent levels of communication with external customers and colleagues.
The specialist will perform root cause analysis to identify potential solutions and process improvement opportunities for recurring service issues. In addition, they will support the implementation of solutions that will ultimately improve Service Level, decrease operational effort, and increase the overall client experience.
- Serve cash management and Commercial Card customers via request received by telephone, Chat or email.
- Research and train clients on all products offered.
- Independently service both internal and external customers on a wide variety of Commercial Card & cash management products, services and technical issues through all incoming channels.
- Diagnose, prioritize, resolve and/or escalate all technical, system, or procedural issues.
- Partner with various operational support staff in the reconciliation of client problems while attempting to limit future occurrences.
- Proactively advise management of impending problems or obstacles to meeting service standards.
An optimal candidate has:
- previous Commercial card/cash management experience
- experience in a high-volume call center
- ability to learn new applications quickly
- ability to trouble shoot client issues
- High School Diploma/GED required