The CSI Companies are actively seeking a Customer Service Representative in the Rochester, NY area. This is a long-term contract position and we are looking for candidates to start immediately. Our client is a recognized leader in the payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing industry, with a steadfast commitment to success and a record of achievement that continues a tradition of delivering excellence.
We are seeking candidates that can work Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 5 pm.
Provides customer service and support to both internal and external clients; responsible for the timely and accurate set-up ongoing maintenance and support of client accounts for both H&B and COBRA
- Maintains a knowledge of the products and services supported by the Agency.
- Ensures timely and accurate problem resolution in support of Agency client retention goals.
- Initiating timely set up process all documentation related to set up and maintenance of the client's account.
- Researching and resolving product and service issues from the field and our clients.
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of clients' financial and insurance transactions.
- Establishing managing and maintaining positive and professional relationships with insurance carriers and all external and internal partners.
- Responding to inbound calls and places outbound calls as required by the business unit.
- Maintains accurate recording of all internal and external communication.
- Maintaining documents and records to ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal insurance regulations.
- Providing necessary documentation to state and federal insurance agencies as well as our insurance partners.
- Performing data input maintaining strong prioritization and organizational skills and professional communications.
- Participating in product related projects or training sessions as required
- Verifiable High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate's in Management Business Finance.
- A minimum of 1 year of insurance related experience.
- Knowledge of insurance industry customer service/billing experience and familiarity with health insurance is a plus.