The CSI Companies is seeking a fast paced, detail-oriented Customer Service Representative to work with one of the largest retail banks in the US. This position is located in Glen Allen, VA.
Contract: 3-month contract to start
1. Receives customer calls including answering phone, greeting customers, and displaying an upbeat and helpful demeanor in order to create a positive first impression.
2. Verifies customer identity including asking customers to provide personal information and comparing that information to data stored in the computer system in order to ensure confidentiality and legal compliance.
3. Listens to customers including letting the customers fully explain issues, asking questions for clarification, maintaining composure with upset customers, and conveying a sense of empathy in order to fully understand the customer's issue.
- Documents customer interactions including typing in details of customer calls, updating customer profiles, documenting customer satisfaction, making calendar reminders to follow up on issues, and inputting notes for other specialists to use in future dealings with customers in order to maintain compliance and facilitate better customer relations.
- Refers customers to other specialists including identifying when another specialist (e.g. fraud department, supervisor, etc.) is required to help the customer in order to most quickly and efficiently provide customer service.
- Operates technology including phone systems and computer systems, knowing where to find information in the computer, reading email and using calendar functions in Outlook, resetting customer passwords and information, and entering and retrieving data in all bank systems in order to quickly and accurately help customers.
- Multitasks including simultaneously talking with customers about problems, developing personal rapport with customers, researching customer issues, resolving customer issues, and identifying sales opportunities in order to provide high quality service in minimal time.
- Sells products including reviewing customer relationships for potential needs, determining most appropriate products to for customers, explaining rates and product benefits, referring to computer prompts on suggestive selling, and determining appropriate situations to suggest products in order to deepen customer relationship with bank.
The CSI Companies
Why Work Here?
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect