CSI is currently hiring for a Customer Relations Specialist for a client in the Minneapolis, MN area.
The Customer Relations Specialist will respond to inbound customer requests (phone, email, chat) pertaining to customer contracts, disputes and requests to cancel. The Specialist will probe to understand the customer reasons for cancellation or dispute and use tools in an attempt to retain the customer on Client’s supported products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Probe for understanding of customer dissatisfaction and work towards mutually agreeable resolution.
- Resolve customer issues regarding sales and service.
- Field internal inquiries regarding customer contracts and billing.
- Answer inbound customer requests via telephone in a live queue environment, email or chat or any additional method of inbound communication
- Elevate issues following escalation procedure timely and as appropriate
- Document all activities with customers in CRM per defined process and procedures
- Process service cancellations
- Investigate and respond to written inquiries, both from internal and external customers, in a timely and professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Minimum 1 year of call center experience
- Experience with MS Office Products
- Experience multi-tasking in a fast paced, detail-oriented environment
- Experience using CRM Software (Salesforce)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams