The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Collections Support Representative for a Long Term Contract position in Richmond, VA.
Responsible for processing and fulfilling installment loan/line customers for boats (titled and mortgaged), RV’s, mobile homes, real estate and non-real estate lines of credit who are requesting hardship assistance/modifications.
SHIFT 8-5 (6) or 9-6 (6) Monday- Friday
Duties may include:
- Preparing and sending modifications
- Inputting data into system
- Assessing eligibility for short-term financial hardship support
- Accurately completing any paperwork or system updates.
- Ensures all Bank policies and procedures are followed and adherence to all state and federal regulations.
Responsible for the execution and delivery of critical business components as determined by Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as established and at the discretion of the LOB.
Handle line of support for customers inquiring about Installment Loans- Boat, RV, Mobile Homes, Real Estate and Non-Real Estate Lines of Credit.
Professional Development Competencies
- Strong communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Consistently puts forth best effort to meet/exceed client expectations
- Willingness to support corporate-wide and department initiatives
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast paced environment, while maintaining a high degree of accuracy; working independently
- Adapts to changes and stays current on procedures
- Attention to detail for exceptional excellence
Must have experience
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- Attention to detail, accuracy
- Can work independently
Nice to have experience
- Prior loss mitigation and/or Collections experience
- Consumer Lending Modification Process Exposure
- Enhanced computer skills