CSI Professional is actively seeking a Business Support Administrative Assistant for our client located in Johnston, RI. This is an exciting opportunity to join our client’s, a well-established mortgage banking firm, team!
*Weekly pay provided and health, dental and vision insurance offered!
Schedule: 40 hours/week
Location: Johnston, RI 02919
The Business Support Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Strong experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to create utilize Mail Merges within Word a plus
- Intermediate Excel skills preferred (i.e. – ability to produce Pivot tables and utilize functions such as Vlookups)
- Excellent attention to detail with demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and complete assigned work accurately
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2-4 years of applicable experience required
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for Learning Administration by building training schedules for new hires, processing enrollment requests, adding new classes and courses to the learning management system
- Complete employment verification requests
- Coordinate employment file requests to support legal inquiries
- Conduct routine quality and compliance process/data audits
- Send out colleague notifications using Email mail merges
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries. Perform other duties as assigned.
For additional information, please apply!