The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Credit Support Specialist with one of our clients in Nashville, Tennessee. Please review description and requirements below. This is an opportunity to join one of the largest financial institutions in the nation!
Manage the flow of assigned tasks and optimize day to day activities. Constantly increasing and mastering retail lending production and procedural knowledge, stay abreast of product and procedural changes and the addition of new products and services. Demonstrate proficiency in performing basic, advanced and complex operational support and servicing.
Clerical Activities until additional training can be provided. Provides Consumer Lending operational support for Consumer Line/Loan operational processes, payment issues, securing lien positions, document and collateral management, servicing accounts during life of loan, responding to branch and client questions, supports insurance programs, and provides problem resolution for complex Consumer Lending products. Perform title searches on Equity accounts to ensure vesting, ownership, lien position and etc. May interface with client, typically via telephone (minimal) with moderate written communications.
- 1+ years of experience in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Word Office Suit such as Word and Excel
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Able to adapt to and be flexible with change
- Maintain a high level of communication with peers
- Collaborative worker and teambuilding ability
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
NICE TO HAVE
- 2+ years of experience a plus
- Detail oriented with the ability to look at the bigger picture
- Ability to establish, implement and maintain operating goals and objectives
- Experience in deed/tile research. (title searches for equity products)
- Experience in the releasing of deed/title/ucc/ships preferred
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.