Technical Support Specialist is responsible for managing all day-to-day activities associated with CCS CRM’s customers. This position’s primary focus is on ensuring that multi-modal customer communications campaigns run at full efficiency. The Technical Support Specialist will monitor, adjust and troubleshoot to ensure CCS CRM maintains strict service level agreements and most importantly meets and exceeds our customer’s expectations.
- Assist customers with product, service and campaign inquiries
- Ensure campaigns are running on schedule and to specifications and escalate as appropriate
- Work collaboratively with the CCS Relationship Managers to grow existing accounts and monitor account escalations and overall account health
- Act as CCS product expert to guide customers with best practices and provide content and training as CCS expands services
- Assist assigned customers with the launch of new campaigns, products, services for assigned customers.
- Be responsible for keeping the CCS CRM tools up to date
- Contribute to forecasting, tracking, account reviews and product planning meetings
- Support Sales Executives/Relationship managers by creating implementation plans and activities for onboarding
- Key measures of success: customer satisfaction, customer retention, campaign health and account growth
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years of account management experience, ideally in a technology B2B business and successful experience with upselling within existing accounts
- Previous experience in the Communications industry is a plus
- Detail orientation coupled with strong planning and follow-through
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop and foster relationships - ability to work well with others
- Good analytical skills and experience with problem identification and resolution
- Sense of urgency and exceptional customer-support orientation
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and CRM tool
B.S. Degree preferred or directly related equivalent experience.
Why Work with Us?
- A highly competitive wage and bonus program. Bonuses paid bi-weekly
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Back up daycare
- Excellent medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions
- Paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Great culture, game room, etc.
We provide a dynamic, rewarding work environment for our associates.
As a team, we will achieve sustainable growth by maintaining the highest ethical and professional business practices in the industry.
This will lead to ever growing market share for the firm and opportunities for our associates.