The CCS Companies, a Business Process Outsourcing leader with over 50 years of industry experience is looking for a talented Arbitration Representative to join its dynamic team of Arbitration and Subrogation professionals in Portsmouth, NH.
If you have a background in insurance with a focus on Subrogation, pride yourself on your business writing skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with smart and committed team mates, we’d love to talk to you.
• Successfully review, prepare and work subrogation files
• Review decisions from Arbitration Forums and challenge when necessary
• Write contentions to support incidents
• Compile evidence and utilize state laws/statues for filing arbitration
• File arbitration within the appropriate time frame
• Handle incoming and outgoing calls with insurance companies, Arbitration Forums, and client contacts
• Monitor Arbitration Forums hearing and decision notices for accuracy
• Assist department with other responsibilities, as required
• Typing skills of at least 35 WPM required
• Computer skills required
• Basic math skills
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Team player
• Business and creative writing skills required
• Auto insurance background preferred
• Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• College degree preferred
*WHY WORK WITH US?
• We are growing and constantly evolving
• We provide a collaborative environment and the infrastructure to enable your success
• We reward hard work and smart work
• We offer a highly competitive wage and bonus program
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), starting with 3 weeks of accrued PTO
• Excellent medical and dental benefits
• Short and long-term disability insurance
• 401(k) Plan with employer contributions
• Tuition reimbursement
• Back-Up Daycare
• Fun, relaxed work environment, including game room/area, etc.
• 2017 insideARM ‘Best Call Centers to Work For’ winner
• Award winning leadership and development programs - LEAD 2018 ‘Best First Time Manager Program’ winner; ‘Innovation in Deployment of Leadership Programs’ winner
We provide a dynamic, rewarding work environment for our associates.
As a team, we will achieve sustainable growth by maintaining the highest ethical and professional business practices in the industry.
This will lead to ever growing market share for the firm and opportunities for our associates.