CCS, a successful Business Process Outsourcing firm, is hiring Collection Specialists. Interact with customers in an effort to negotiate the best possible payment arrangements and settle payment disputes. No experience required; we provide all of the training you need and once you have completed the 3 week training, we will give you an extra $100 a week for 12 weeks to apply what you learned and be apart of our amazing team. That's $1200 to help you start a great career!
Control your earning potential based on performance! With one of the best bonus programs in the industry our average CCS associate earns between $17.00 - $22.00 per hour, with top earners making well above that! Unlike other companies, you start to bonus on the first account you collect on and no cap on earning potential! Earn more depending on your schedule - evening and Saturday hours pay a shift differential.
We will teach you customer service skills, sales skills, negotiation skills and much more and we are hiring immediately for July 20th!
*What You Have:
* Professional and customer service manner
* Ability to review and understand policies and procedures
* Ability to adhere to a schedule
* Ability to be receptive to feedback and willing to learn
* High School diploma or GED
*Why Work for Us?*
* 3 weeks of Paid Time Off – Start accruing time on day 1
* Great Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
* 8 paid holidays, including your birthday off!
* Earn extra days off for good attendance
* 3 months of parental leave (for eligible associates)
* Tuition reimbursement, discounted car insurance
* Continuous world-class training & development
* Great culture, frequent fun events, game rooms
* Mentoring program
* Winner of the ‘Best Mentoring Program’ award, by HR.com.
CCS is a 2017 ‘Best Call Center to Work For’ award recipient
We provide a dynamic, rewarding work environment for our associates.
As a team, we will achieve sustainable growth by maintaining the highest ethical and professional business practices in the industry.
This will lead to ever growing market share for the firm and opportunities for our associates.