Inside Sales Agent
The CAZA Group - Keller Williams Manassas, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly-driven inside sales individual who has a talent for turning leads into lifelong customers. This position is helping drive the business by booking appointments for our agents. As an Inside Sales Agent, you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound/outbound lead sources which are provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and managing leads in our CRM system.
Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, cares for others, team-oriented, learning-based, self-motivated, coachable, committed, and has the will to succeed. Having a proven sales record, bilingual, real estate experience or previous ISA experience is a plus.
If you’re looking for a job with the freedom and flexibility to maximize your earning potential, start your application today! Can work remotely: Must live in VA/West VA/DC/MD.
Compensation: Salary posted- is an average first year There is enormous growth potential for subsequent years as this is a job where efforts compound over time.Compensation:
$50,000 + potentialResponsibilities:
- Update client information in the CRM to make sure all real estate team members have current information
- Meet with pre-qualified leads and convert them to new customers
- Conduct lead follow up until appointments are set with either a listing or buyer’s agent
- Follow up with customers via phone calls, email, etc. to ensure they buy their next home with us
- Spend most of the day making and receiving calls, texts, and emails to set appointments for our real estate agents. They typically make over 100+ calls a day
- Applicants must have a high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Computer skills and the ability to learn and master new systems
- Strong sense of urgency/time sensitivity and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Mandatory requirements: Team-oriented, learning-based, self-motivated, coachable, committed, and the will to succeed
- Have the ability to build rapport over the phone
- Phone Sales (preferred)
- Bilingual (bonus)
- Likes to learn new things and takes ownership of learning and success
- High vocabulary/verbal skills
- Detailed oriented
Our real estate team focuses on specializing in hyperlocal and demographic residential real estate. We are a top 100 Keller Williams Team! Our agents and operations team are high-minded, achievement-oriented individuals. We go above and beyond in helping our clients find extraordinary homes. FORWARD culture. Family first, own it, raving fans service, work hard, always be learning, results-oriented, do the right thing. We get together as a group and collaborate weekly on ways to build wealth, stay motivated and keep up to date with real estate market knowledge. Leadership and growth opportunities within the company!
Let us give you the systems, operations, training, marketing, inside sales, and branding - so you can focus on your business and building your empire.
- Title share profit
- Recruiting bonuses
- Health insurance
The CAZA Group - Keller Williams
BusinessView all jobs at The CAZA Group - Keller Williams