- Education: Completion of a two year approved School of Radiologic Technology
- Experience: One-year full-time experience as a Mammography Technologist with documentation of clinical experience and 3D required
- Licensure: Valid state radiology registration as required by state law
- Certification: Registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology
- Current CPR/BLS Certification
- Continuing Education: MQSA/FDA- 15 CEU’s every 3 years, 200-documented case numbers every 2 years.
- Knowledge of database software, eRad, Sectra RIS/PACS software is preferred;
- Needs to be able to stand for long periods of time;
- Experience with diagnostic procedures such as ultrasound core and stereotactic biopsies is preferred;
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend medical terminology;
- Ability to stand for long periods of time;
- Prior quality control experience preferred
Client is moving fast so if you are interested, let me know.
The Burnett Group, LLC
Why Work Here?
We will have on going needs through the end of the year and especially going into next year!