General Cleaner/3rd Shift/Event Cleaner
- Expired: January 20, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
GENERAL CLEANER / PROJECTS TECHNICIAN
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
SHIFT: 2nd Shift
LOCATION: Marietta, Pennsylvania
Under the general direction of the site leader or supervisor, keep buildings and/or areas of buildings in clean and orderly condition with a focus on offering good customer service. Perform heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass and removing trash. May also be responsible for delivery of supplies and various other basic utility cleaning and custodial maintenance.
- Cleans, sweeps, dust mops, wet floor mops, cleans stairwells and corridors.
- Vacuum as required and needed
- Cleans bathrooms and restrooms
- Dusts furniture, walls, equipment and building fixtures
- Gathers and empties trash
- Scrub bathrooms and restrooms
- Strip, Wax, and High-Speed Polish Floors
- Shampoo, Extract, and Bonnet Carpet
- Notifies Leadership of need to order material, supplies, need for major repairs or any other additions to building operating systems
- Assists in all other duties as assigned including Setups/Breakdowns of Client Meetings/ Functions
- Pressure Washing, Window Cleaning, etc.
- Performs various utility maintenance tasks, including external leaf blowing and maintenance cleaning functions
- Stocks equipment, materials and supplies for the purposes of maintaining the required inventory levels
- Other duties as may be assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to write, read and understand instructions
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of the English language
- Past floor care maintenance experience is a plus
- Ability to work varied and flexible shifts when required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- One (1) to three (3) years of related experience
- Ability to speak, read and comprehend the English language are necessary to understand safety protocols and cleaning procedures
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Ability to adhere to safety and security protocols defined by the site and the client
- Ability to communicate professionally. Treats other with respect and consideration regardless of position
- Accept responsibility for outcomes and actions
- Follows through on commitments and meets deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of general cleaning.
- Must possess basic computer skills
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS PHYSICAL
The usual and customary methods of performing the job's functions require the following physical demands: significant lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; some climbing and balancing; frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; and significant fine finger dexterity. The job typically requires 5% sitting, 45% walking, and 50% standing. The job is performed under minimal temperature variations while exposed to the elements and some hazardous conditions. Job requires employee who is able to lift 50 pounds or more and must have a clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by incumbents assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. The Burks Companies reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. Directly relate experience/education beyond the minimum stated may be substituted where appropriate.
The Burks Companies, Inc. Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
The Burks Companies
AddressLas Vegas, NV
Get fresh Generator Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.