We are seeking a Kitchen Manager to join our team! You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and dedicate time to expanding our clientele base to establish the restaurant's brand and reputation. We work with a small, high-volume kitchen and need a strong leader to reach our full potential as a business. Our goal is to crush the myth that plant-based food has to be twigs and berries. We want vegans, vegetarians, and omnivores alike to enjoy our finger-licking good cuisine!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations
- Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Kitchen inventory and ordering goods
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a SOPs and solutions
- Cleaning procedures
- Previous experience in culinary arts, cooking, or kitchen management, at least 3 years
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
The Bumbling Bee Vegan Junk Food & Burger Bar
Why Work Here?We are looking to build a strong team that works together to provide an optimal environment for our guests, displaying excellent customer service in a timely manner. We want everyone to bring their friends and family to The Bumbling Bee, and the first step is making them feel like family.
At The Bumbling Bee Vegan Junk Food and Burger Bar, our goal is to make every meal photo worthy and delicious.