Senior Project Manager-Architect (TS Cleared)
The Building People, LLC, has a position open for a full-time Senior Project Manager with an Architecture Specialty and active Top Secret Clearance for a facilities engineering program to support a federal Agency. The Senior-Level Project Manager will manage and lead a staff responsible for individual, multi-disciplined real estate project solutions for clients, with direct accountability for project delivery.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Manages all facets of facilities project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy, and closeout.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys, and drawings.
- Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, cash flow, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard to complex request for proposals; completes bid analysis; leads evaluation interviews, recommends resources to clients.
- Leads project delivery resources/team (typically larger more experienced team) providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings.
- Implement project documentation governance aligned with company and client requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget, and schedule.
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders. Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality, and risk.
- Demonstrates ability to identify complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Demonstrates knowledge of projects & project management within the context of business results (business case, larger economic implications, business risk, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime.
- Manages project delivery resources/team (typically larger more experienced team).
- Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching, and motivating team members.
Qualifications and Education Required:
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from NAAB accredited college or university.
- Architectural license is preferred.
- Proficient in most current version of AutoCAD and/or Revit software.
- Relevant experience in architectural aspects of design and construction phase.
The Building PeopleQuantico, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.