Contracts, Subcontracts and Procurement Specialist
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
The Building People, LLC, is seeking an experienced Contracts, Subcontracts & Procurement Specialist at our headquarters office in Leesburg, VA with full understanding of Federal Government contracting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with the Capture/Proposal/Program Manager, to support overall Subcontractor, Procurement performance which may include preparing Subcontractor Request for Proposal documentation, Request for Information or Request for Quotation
- Prepares bidder and sourcing list.
- Process debarment checklist, obtain Conflict of Interest statement, obtain information for vendor setup, close out process.
- Review and redline Terms and Conditions for Purchase Orders or Subcontract Agreements.
- Drafts subcontracts, teaming agreements, NDAs and other related agreements and manages communications and approvals.
- Reviews Prime contracts and supports contract negotiations.
- Manages task orders, and calls associated with IDIQ's and BPA's
- Provides advice and interpretation of contract and subcontract requirements.
- Ensures proactive contract management of all contracts and subcontracts.
- Completion of Contract Briefs and internal coordination and flow down of contracts terms and conditions.
- Support negotiations and coordination, additions, or modifications to subcontracts.
- Change Order to Purchase Orders
- Ensures pass-throughs and flow down requirements from contracts are incorporated into subcontracts.
- Negotiates terms and conditions including estimated cost or price, delivery, quality, and performance requirements.
- Ensures timely processing of subcontract and procurement pricing to be fair and reasonable.
- Manages and executes Task Orders and Calls associated with MATOCs, SATOCs, BPAs & IDIQs
- Create RFP solicitations and provide additional proposal support including pricing reviews, subcontract and procurement solicitations and source selection support.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Government acquisition process/FAR
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree plus 3-5 years of cradle-to-grave contracts, procurement and subcontracts experience in the US Government Contractor environment or 5-7 years of related experience.
- Experience in Costpoint, CPSR compliance and SharePoint.
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in Microsoft applications and web browsing
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and team player.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, focused, and flexible
- Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and processes involved in procurement and subcontract administration.
- Working knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing contracts and subcontracts, including FAR, DFAR, CPSR, accounting practices. Proficient use of MS Office products.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as legal documents, contracts, subcontracts, PO's, statements of work, and requests for proposal.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with partners.
- Experience in identifying risks in RFPs and subcontracts terms and conditions and facilitates the mitigation of the identified risks.
- Strong people skills, with ability to work effectively across all levels of an organization.
- Self-starter, comfortable working independently, without day-to-day direction.
- Ability to apply to the Service Contract Act, TINA and other public and state laws affecting administration of contracts.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Competitive benefits for eligible employees include:
- Medical & Rx
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Long Term Disability and Short-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
All positions require a background check after acceptance of our offer. The selected candidate will be eligible to begin employment before the background check has been finalized. However, continued employment will be contingent upon the results of your reference/background check from The Building People, LLC. Your position may require special credentialing, clearance, and access as a condition of employment. In the event the government or client does not sponsor or approve your clearance, it may result in termination of your employment.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the and .
The Building PeopleLeesburg, VA
LegalView All The Building People Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.