- Expired: November 01, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Buckner Company Inc - Salt Lake City, UT
Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors. Record business transactions and key daily transactions to the general ledger system. Input invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process bills for payment
- Create AR reports and contact individuals concerning uncollected balances
- Issue checks for accounts payable
- Reconcile specific general ledger prepaid accounts
- Oversee corporate and surplus lines filings to each state
- Support accounting personnel
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems
- Maintains accounting records by properly filing documents
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Prior knowledge of principles and practices of Accounting preferred
- Three to four years' experience in the Accounting field
Required Job Skills:
- Detail and task oriented
- Efficient in excel
- Positive attitude
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate verbally and to listen for instructions and information. The employee is also required to sit for long periods of time often in front of a computer monitor and operate a computer keyboard. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at BUCKNER COMPANY