- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Arrive on time and ready to work
- Working knowledge of office technology- computers, MS Office, etc
- Ability to learn and accept feedback, positive and corrective
- Pleasant and courteous on the phone
- Be organized. Have good communication skills.
- Must have Gimp! (Walk with a purpose)
- Filing, copying, faxing, correspondence, order supplies, etc.
- Assist colleagues: office staff and foreman.
- Answer phones, distribute messages, follow-up on phone messages. Represent our company in a professional manner, most likely being the first person the customer comes in contact with. Answer any questions, paving the way for the estimator.
- Schedule estimate appointments.
- Send pre-appointment materials introducing company.
- Write time and date of estimate as a reminder for the customer. File lead sheets.
- After job is scheduled, send scheduling packets to customer. Request contract and/or monies, color selection, and lead info.
- Send “Thank you for Referral” gifts, and document.
- Update and maintain customer database.
- Process credit card payments.
- Type proposals and job scopes on occasion.
- Cost Accounting: Job Costing, Foreman Summary, and 50% Jobs.
- Marketing: research, trace, print, and mail Neighborhood Cards.
- Keep certain items stocked: Pens & Sticky Pads. Lead Books, Envelopes, Folders, CD-Roms, etc.Act in a timely manner on requests from other employees
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Brothers That Just Do Gutters Corporate.
The Brothers that just do Gutters - Grand Rapids, MI
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
BusinessView all jobs at The Brothers that just do Gutters - Grand Rapids, MI