Zillow Flex Real Estate Agent
- Posted: over a month ago
The Briley Team is one of 3 teams in Lancaster and Sarpy County that has been hand selected by Zillow to represent their clients at a local level. Since inception, we have been able to maintain one of the highest conversion rates in the country.
If you're looking to increase your production in 2022, we can help. Regardless if you have 30 days or 30 years of experience, if you can handle a high volume of business, we’re the place for you. Our agents consistently open 2-3 transactions a month within their first 60 days with our company provided leads.
In 2021, The Briley Team successfully closed 700+ transactions, resulting in over $160M in volume. Over half of that came directly from our online lead sources (Zillow Flex Partner, Open Door, Home Light, etc.)
- List and sell residential real estate.
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers.
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value.
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures.
- WORK HARD FOR YOUR CLIENTS AND REAP THE REWARDS.
Our exclusive to The Briley Team value prop:
- 20-30 tangible showing leads per month - what this means is live consumers that want to see properties (often same-day). These are NOT normal internet leads.
- The most lucrative compensation plan of any team in Lancaster/Sarpy County. Quote us on that.
- Say goodbye to junk fees, pass-thru costs and desk fees. The Briley Team is brokered by Berkshire Hathaway which gives us the freedom to move quickly and think BIG.
- Mentorship program: We pair you up with a Production Coach as soon as you finish Onboarding. Their job is to get you ramped up and integrated quickly.
- In-House Certified Transaction Coordinator team, Escrow, and an AMAZING Compliance Officer.
- An unmatched culture, where we ENJOY coming to work, meeting with our team, offering our own experience and knowledge every step of the way, and encouraging success!
- Awesome office complete w/snacks + drinks + open working environment.
At The Briley Team, we're powered by our inclusive culture, where everyone has the support and resources to be their absolute best selves. Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction is supported by our passion to empower people and enrich lives. A deep-rooted culture of innovation, a fundamental commitment to equity and belonging, and world-class leadership make for a winning combination.
The Briley Team is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
As Team Leader, his passion lies in encouraging the team to succeed and to provide the best client experience possible. The laundry list of industry awards prove Adam is the real deal. With a mind for business, and serious work ethic, he sets the bar high as far as real estate agents go. As an active member in the Omaha area, Adam volunteers at the Open Door Mission and financially supports many community organizations. He is always looking for additional ways to give back. When Adam isn't negotiating deals, he is spending time with his wife Stacey, daughter, Brogan, and son, Brixton..
The Briley Team
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?