Executive Assistant to Lead Pastor of Teaching
The Bridge Church is a multisite church in Middle Tennessee that exists to be with Jesus and become like Him for the sake of the world. We are located in one of the fastest growing cities in the US. This growth, coupled with our desire to help people get connected to a Gospel community, has created a growing need for a dedicated executive assistant to support the Lead Pastor of Teaching by overseeing administrative tasks and other special projects.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for ensuring administrative and organizational support to the Lead Pastor of Teaching. A win in this role is someone who will proactively anticipate the needs of the Lead Pastor of Teaching and provide exceptional support so he can use his time wisely. This is a high-level role that will help bring continual continuity and care to the the team to help further the mission of The Bridge.
- Fulfill the membership requirements of The Bridge (commit to model joyful generosity by tithing)
- Strong and growing personal commitment to Jesus Christ
- Ability to see and articulate the leadership behaviors of The Bridge
- Self-motivated and has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Natural lean towards organization with a high-level of time management skills
- Ability to anticipate needs and work above and beyond expectations
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide high-level administrative tasks for the Lead Pastor of Teaching including: calendar/email management, composing correspondence, arranging travel, organizing meetings, expense reports, etc.
- Serve as the gatekeeper and point of contact for the Lead Pastor of Teaching to ensure clear understanding and protection of their daily duties and commitments.
- Be hospitable and greet people at the door when they come to meet with the Lead Pastor of Teaching.
- Assist in creating documents, formatting, and writing reports needed for meetings.
- Exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Prep for meetings lead by the Lead Pastor of Teaching by scheduling location, room set-up, meal prep, etc.
- Manage and oversee errands, events, and special projects planned by or for the Executive Pastors.
- Responsible for capturing team wins, sermon feedback, and volunteer appreciation and organizing in a manner that is easy for the team to access.
- Other duties as needed.
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday
HOURS: 15 hrs (must be available for special events & meetings, etc as needed)
STAFF LEVEL: Assistant: reports to the Lead Pastor of Teaching
The Bridge ChurchSpring Hill, TN
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.