We are currently seeking aHousekeeping Managerwho possesses exceptional skills for the following sample of responsibilities:
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
- Supervises daily Housekeeping shift operations.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations, and empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an "open door" policy, and reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Our mission.Create positive life long emotional connections with our team mates and our guests.
More than just a Paycheck! Benefits:
- Advancement Opportunities throughout our organization - We promote from within!
- Within 30 days
- Cigna Medical Plan
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance w/supplemental Life available
- 401(k)available after only 90 days
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Ongoing development
- Tuition reimbursement available
- Flexible schedules
- Teammate Assistance Fund
- Stability and growth
- Fun, Energetic Work Environment
- Direct Deposit and/or Pay Card
- ...And Our AMAZING BriadHotels Culture!!
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Previous same brand experience is a plus
- High school diploma
- A minimum of 2 years of previous hotel housekeeping experience isREQUIRED
About us.If you can eat there, drink there or sleep there, we can play with it, adding our special brand of flair to the flavor of fun we like to call The Briad Group, one of America's fastest growing hospitality companies.
From hamburgers to hotels, The Briad Group is rapidly expanding to serve many hospitality needs. Our robust portfolio consists of TGIF and Wendy's franchise locations across the entire United States, an east coast concentration of Marriott and Hilton brand hotels, an outdoor lifestyle shopping center, and Zinburger Wine and Burger Bar.
Our formulafor success includes building strong leadership teams. The Briad Group takes pride in training, developing and promoting what it considers the hospitality industry's most talented employees.
Apply today to become a part of the Briad Family!!
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer -All applicants will receive consideration without discrimination based on sex, marital status, race, color, age, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, military reserve membership, ancestry, religion, height, weight, use of a guide or support animal because of blindness, deafness or physical handicap or the presence of disabilities.