Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar
Upscale, Full-service Wine & Burger Restaurant
More than just a Paycheck! Benefits:
- Advancement Opportunities throughout our organization - We promote from within!
- Competitive Salaries
- Within 30 days
- Cigna Medical Plan
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance w/supplemental Life available
- 401(k) available after only 90 days
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Ongoing development
- Tuition reimbursement available
- Flexible schedules
- Teammate Assistance Fund
- Stability and growth
- Fun, Energetic Work Environment
- Direct Deposit and/or Pay Card
- ...And Our AMAZING Briad Zinburger Culture!!
Create positive lifelong emotional connections with our teammates and our guests.
Team players wanted - job requirements
- Minimum of 1+ years as a Sous Chef, Executive Chef, Culinary Manager, or Kitchen Manager in a similar restaurant concept with a high-volume, scratch kitchen
- Culinary degree / certificate a plus
- Comfortable working in an emerging-growth company environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- An impressive work-ethic
- Desire to learn industry/gain experience
- Highly collaborative nature
- Must have a great personality, desire to serve guests, and enjoy working as part of a team
- Must be able to multi-task
- Up-beat and engaging
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
About us. If you can eat there, drink there or sleep there, we can play with it, adding our special brand of flair to the flavor of fun we like to call The Briad Group®, one of America's fastest growing hospitality companies.
From hamburgers to hotels, The Briad Group® is rapidly expanding to serve many hospitality needs. Our robust portfolio consists of Wendy's franchise locations, Marriott and Hilton brand hotels, an outdoor lifestyle shopping center, and Zinburger Wine and Burger Bar.
Our formula for success includes building strong leadership teams. The Briad Group® takes pride in training, developing and promoting what it considers the hospitality industry's most talented employees.
Apply today to become a part of the Briad Family!!
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer - All applicants will receive consideration without discrimination based on sex, marital status, race, color, age, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, military reserve membership, ancestry, religion, height, weight, use of a guide or support animal because of blindness, deafness or physical handicap or the presence of disabilities.