LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER
- Medical , Retirement
Come launch the next step in your career where America launched its Space Program. Brevard Health Alliance, Brevard County’s only Federally Qualified Health Center, is currently recruiting for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join us in the heart of Brevard County’s Space Coast. Since 2005 our focus has been on putting the “community” in Community Health while delivering healthcare to our 55,000+ patient diverse patient base.
Brevard Health Alliance offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive hiring package that includes a 401K with company match, a generous personal leave program, tuition assistance for continuing education, professional development, and the opportunity for upward mobility.
We are expanding, we are growing. If you would like the genuine opportunity to make a profound difference in the delivery of primary care and community health, we invite your interest and application after reviewing the specifics and requirements for the Licensed Clinical Social Worker listed below.
To improve the health status of our market’s medically underserved population by providing superior quality, competitive value and outstanding service and care in mental health. This position is responsible for providing patient care in mental health and initiating the process for successfully integrated mental health services.
GENERAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
A Master’s Degree in social work from a Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) accredited school of Social Work. See Florida Statute Chapter 456: Health Professions and Occupations.
- Experience in the clinical operational management of community health centers
- Have a Clear and Active License with the State of Florida Department of Health as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- At least two (2) years of post-master’s supervised experience under the supervision of a licensed clinical social worker
- Passing of the national clinical level examination developed by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB)
- Proficient in Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Proficient in the operations of Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills required for community relationship building
- Automated office and PC experience required
- Maintain predetermined productivity of individual and group interventions.
- Consult with patients and co-manage the treatment of mental disorders and psychosocial issues.
- Responsible for initial patient contact, coordinating referrals, assessments and developing treatment plans.
- Interview patients, give diagnostic tests, review records, conduct assessments, and confer with other professionals to diagnose disorders and identify and evaluate psychological, emotional, or behavioral issues.
- Develop and implement behavior modification programs and/or treatment and intervention programs that patients can understand and comply with.
- Monitor, evaluate, and record patient progress according to measurable goals described in treatment and care plan. Modify treatment plans to comply with changes in patients' status.
- Provide therapy and consultation to patients in individual and group sessions to assist them in dealing with substance abuse, mental and physical illness, poverty, unemployment, or physical abuse.
- Collaborate with Providers, the Nursing and Medical Care team team to plan and coordinate treatment, drawing on social work experience and patient needs.
- Educate patients and community members about mental and physical illness, abuse, medication, and available community resources.
- Assist Resource Specialists with complex client referrals
- Maintain accurate records of treatment in the patient Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and follow up with patients in order to evaluate the effectiveness of counseling or treatments.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The Brevard Health Alliance IncTitusville, FL
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.