The Breakie Bunch Waterford, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an HR assistant to add to our team. We have grown to two locations and are ready to add a new roll to our team as well! The person we are looking for is friendly, self motivated and has an ability to read people. We want someone who will come in with a smile, know how to have fun at work while still getting the job done and share our vision as a company. We do not enjoy working with negative attitudes, attending pity parties, or listening to excuses. We do however love to lift each other up when we are having a tough day, remind each other of the brightside when it seems dark and support each other when we need help solving a problem.
This can be a full or part time position and hours are flexible. Most of the time will be spent onsite although there will be some opportunities to work from home if desired.
Some of the main requirements for this position are as follows
- Positive outlook
- Problem solving mentality
- Knowledge of employment law
- Experience recruiting
- Creating and implementing individual training plans
- Detail oriented
- Experience and understanding of office 365
- Some experience with social media
- Knowledge or experience in early childhood would be a bonus!
- Health Insurance (About a 55% match)
- Paid continuing education
- Supportive, encouraging work environment
- Paid CPR and first aid training
- IRA contribution plan (Retirement)
- Eligibility for T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship
- Paid holiday and vacation time
- Discounted childcare
- Secluded break room
- Direct deposit
- Minimal night or weekend hours (Occasional training, Monthly staff meeting, optional events, etc.)
*Some benefits apply to full time team members only*
The Breakie Bunch
BusinessView all jobs at The Breakie Bunch