Brandt is currently hiring several Commercial Service journeyman Plumbers in DFW, TX that can perform work in today's high tech world. Experience in installations, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing systems used for potable drinking water, sewage and drainage piping as well as pipes, fittings, fixtures and other plumbing equipment used for water distribution, waste water disposal, and venting in commercial, institutional and industrial facilities. Must ensure plumbing systems and related equipment are working efficiently, properly and affordably.
• Active TX Licensed Journeyman Plumber with (5 years) Commercial Service Plumbing experience
• Excellent Safety Record
• Must be able to pass background investigation and drug screening
• Able to travel to customer sites within a 75 mile radius of Dallas/Fort Worth, TX.
• Backflow certification is a plus
• Valid Class C driver's license and a clean driving record in order to drive Brandt provided vehicle
• Tech savvy, be able to provide/email reports and spreadsheets and verbally communicate with customers and office personnel
• Able to work at heights greater than six feet off of the ground
• Able to work varied hours, overtime and/or "on call" as needed
• Able to work in a wide variety of facilities: (data centers, industrial environments and upper end office buildings, etc.)
Brandt will provide:
• Top wages
• Support for continued education
• Excellent opportunities for Career Advancement
• Laptop and smart phone
• Great Benefit package
The Brandt Companies, LLC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity, minority/female/veteran/disabled employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age (40 or older), national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.