- Perform a variety of routine and non-routine clerical and administrative tasks in support of an assigned individual, group of individuals or location.
- Project a professional image and maintain the necessary resources to facilitate a cohesive and productive work environment.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Create and modify documents using MS Word and Excel.
- Enter data into data bases.
- Create presentations using PowerPoint.
- Perform general clerical duties, including copying, faxing, sorting, binding, supplies inventory, and miscellaneous errands.
- Set-up and maintain filing systems (electronic and hard copy).
- Answer telephones. Transfer calls to appropriate staff members. Screen calls for senior management and executives.
- Maintain manager calendar(s).
- Schedule travel reservations (flight, rental cars, hotels).
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Retrieve, sort, stamp and/or deliver mail. Sign for and distribute packages.
- Set up and coordinate meetings (conference room and teleconferencing).
- Organize other functions as needed (time, place, food, drink, electronic equipment, materials, etc.)
- Act as liaison from office to field and other company departments.
- Take meeting minutes and transcribe dictation tapes.
- Perform research via internet.
- Assist with weekly payroll process.
- Code invoices for payment.
- Assist new employees with office procedures.
- Provide backup assistance to receptionist during lunch, breaks and/or absences.
- Assist other departments as requested.
- Perform additional assignments as requested/needed.
- High school degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of business school or clerical training preferable
- Knowledge of office routines and business protocol
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Ability to type 50-60 WPM accurately
- Familiarity with office equipment (copier, fax, scanner, printer, multi-line phone system, calculator/adding machine)
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Knowledge and accuracy in arithmetic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Brandt Companies, LLC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity, minority/female/veteran/disabled employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age (40 or older), national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.