Do you want to be part of a dynamic team and add value to an amazing organization?
The Bradford Group is global direct to consumer product marketing organization!
Then read on?
We are hiring an Administrative Assistant to support our Art & Licensing team at The Bradford Group!
As an Administrative Assistant you will support the Vice President of Licensing with correspondence, analysis, reporting, and maintaining databases. In addition, you will assist with organizing Art shows, and coordinating guest visits. No two days will be alike in the fast environment at the Bradford Group.
What you?ll get to do:
- Maintain Excel and Access databases pertaining to our company contracts
- Organize files and deliver records of contracts, contact information or other requested data to key parties.
- Maintain database pertaining to financial information (quarterly and monthly Licensor Royalty updates)
- Review publications pertinent to our business and work with team members to prepare presentations for company and for third parties.
- Develop an understanding of the product approval process and serve as support staff for all approvals in the absence of the Licensing Coordinator
- Assist with Art Show (gather artwork, review with team, conduct set up).
- Internet research to locate brand and agent contacts; Internet use for approval process with many licensors.
- Manage all aspects for in-house visitors (flight, food, accommodations, etc.)
Do you have what it takes:
- High school diploma
- Minimum 2 years? experience in an administrative, marketing, research, or legal environment.
- Must be detail oriented
- Be a self-starter and HIGHLY motivated
- Must take initiative and possess good follow-through skills
- Must have excellent organizational and aggressive follow-up skills required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and intense environment
- Must have strong ?people? skills and be able to work with all levels of individuals internally and external to the organization; must be service oriented individual
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills and good professional attitude
- Be flexible, adaptable, and professional at all times
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize to ensure all tasks are completed by the due dates.
- Highly skilled/proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Internet research skills