Insurance Sales Representative
The Brad Tank Agency Athens, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to start a sales career or break into the insurance industry? We want highly motivated and determined job seekers to APPLY TODAY. No matter your sales experience, we'll invest in your success. We understand that it takes time to build a business, to develop the proper skills and understanding, and to excel in this field. We provide our new Sales Representatives with ongoing training and support on their path to success so they can best serve our customers!
- Salary + Commission & Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Great Work Environment
- Unlimited Earning Potential
- Room For Growth
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- A Property & Casualty license is a bonus but will train good individual.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coach-able.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to obtain or possess an active Life & Health Insurance license.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
The Brad Tank Agency
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at The Brad Tank Agency