- Expired: September 03, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Level up in your career and support the military community at The Bowen Group!
The Bowen Group, a values-led, industry leader in telehealth, health communications, and wellness services and staffing, has an outstanding opportunity for an Operations Manager to join our team supporting the Office of Financial Readiness.
This is a full-time virtual position.
CORE FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leveraging the company’s project management system to coordinate the execution of contract projects and deliverables using a cross-functional team approach
- Managing schedules and coordinating projects performed by a cross-functional team consisting of a project lead, graphic designer, writer, digital platform specialist, social media strategist and other key staff
- Coordinating and facilitating client and internal team meetings in person and via teleconference
- Assisting with the coordination of webinars and large virtual and in-person events
- Manage client expectations and project prioritization
- Support the development of required weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual client reports
- Perform other duties as requested.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelors degree. Experience exceeding the minimum may be substituted for education. Likewise, education exceeding the minimum shown may be substituted for experience.
- 6-8 years of experience in providing independent services in specialized technical areas.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a project and to provide guidance and direction for specific projects or sub-tasks related to the design, implementation and management of projects.
- Familiarity with military quality of life programs.
- Experience in strategic communications and/or event planning and digital platform management
- Passion for project management, schedule creation and organizing preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively with various internal teams
- Experience in military quality of life programs strongly preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel, Access and Outlook
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a favorable background check.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous vacation and holiday leave
- Flexible Spending Account (medical and dependent)
- Group Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
The Bowen Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring, and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
The Bowen Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the guidelines applicable in your area.
The Bowen Group is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you have a disability and require assistance with our online application process, please tell us how we can help by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This accessibility is intended for individuals requiring accommodations and should not be used to check on the status of your application. Inquiries not specific to requesting accommodation will be discarded.
The Bowen Group participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
The Bowen Group
BusinessView all jobs at The Bowen Group