Customer Service Representative
The Bowen Group Shepherdstown, WV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Immediate Hires Needed!
Ready to jump on board with the industry leader in the provision of wellness services to the military and Veteran communities? The Bowen Group has an outstanding opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. This is a full-time position in Shepherdstown, WV.
The Customer Service Representative provides front-line operational support for the Contact Center. In this role, you will respond to questions, issues and complaints pertaining to Veterans' services and concerns. Phone calls are from a wide variety of individuals including veterans, their family members and/or representatives, VA Employees.
Only candidates with Call Center Experience listed on their resume will be considered.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AT THE BOWEN GROUP:
- Understand and explain Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) services or procedures
- Ask clarifying questions to identify complex or vague requests for VA services and information
- Accurately record details of calls and other service requests in an expected time frame
- Select appropriate VA services to meet the specific needs of customers
- Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with VA employees, outside agencies and the public
- Utilize a multi-screen computer system including a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of callers
- Organize and prioritize multiple tasks
WHAT'S A GOOD FIT:
Currently our Team is teleworking from home; however, you must have the capability to work onsite at our Shepherdstown office and may be relocated there permanently after social distancing restrictions have been lifted.
- One year of work experience in customer service environment
- Minimum of 6 months' experience in a call center
- Ability to hard wire to High Speed Internet (no wifi)
- Ability to work under pressure including calm and effective dealing with escalating or difficult calls
- Capability to "think on your feet" to offer additional solutions to problems
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with the military and veteran community programs a plus
- U.S. Military Veteran or Veteran family members receive additional consideration
- Ability to pass a federal NACI background check- you must be a U.S. Citizen or a Green Card Holder
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
- Health and Dental Insurance- Premium 100% Paid by The Bowen Group
- Generous vacation and holiday leave
- Flexible Spending Account (medical and dependent)
- Group Life insurance
- Short-term Disability
The Bowen Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
The Bowen Group
BusinessView all jobs at The Bowen Group