Here at Boston Pain Center we are a physician's office that specializes in Pain Management. We put a focus on intervential procedures combined with physical therapy to have a well rounded treatment plan. Currently we are expanding and we are in need of a part Time Physical Therapy Assistant. Our multi-specialty group is located at 923 Hyde Park ave in Hyde Park MA 02136. Part time position with potential to full time available for immediate start, we offer competitive salary. flexible schedule, and an opportunity to work in a laid back stress free environment.
- Contributes to physical therapist's effectiveness by identifying patient care issues; providing information and commentary; recommending options and courses of action; implementing physical therapy directives.
- Assesses abnormal conditions by reviewing physical therapist's interpretations of patient evaluations and test results.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Performs therapeutic procedures by administering manual exercises; instructing, encouraging, and assisting patients in performing physical activities, such as non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, and daily-living activities.
- Instructs and counsels patients by describing therapeutic regimens; giving normal growth and development information; promoting wellness and health maintenance.
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Maintains production objectives by noting current treatment trends; monitoring actual physical therapy services rendered to production objectives.
- Maintains legal and accreditation compliance by adhering to policy positions concerning federal, state, and local regulations, and jacho standards; anticipating emerging issues.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances physical therapy and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Physical Therapy Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Physiological Knowledge, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Motivating Others, Organization, Bedside Manner, Patient Services, Health Care Administration, Documentation Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication