Actively Hiring a
MARKETING MANAGER PART-TIME POSITION
The Boston Group, LLC is a real estate investment and management organization with RV Parks around Texas. We are looking for a part-time marketing manager who supervises and helps create the various advertising campaigns the business uses. This person will work directly with the Company owner and managers and will guide, lead, manage, supervise and work with a marketing specialist to do market research to determine the various product appeal to various demographic groups. This candidate must create the company’s short term and long-term marketing strategy, using digital marketing programs, including search and display advertising, website tracking and analytics, email campaigns, work with social media platforms to create content for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Yelp, Google Business and LinkedIn and all marketing efforts surrounding product and content launches.
Marketing Manager Tasks:
- Collaborate with owners & managers to implement new and modified programs and initiatives.
- Provide guidance, manage, supervise and work directly with marketing personnel.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of marketing programs in order to guide current and future strategies.
- Assist in developing market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Assist in creating, recommending, and implementing marketing programs and campaigns for products and services of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reports to the owner and work closely with the managers team and with marketing specialist to coordinate a unified Sales and Marketing approach for the company. This person will be responsible for:
- Design, lead and support every aspect of Marketing with the marketing specialist .
- The Company’s short term and long-term marketing strategy, efforts and success of digital marketing programs, including search and display advertising, website tracking and analytics, email campaigns, and all marketing efforts surrounding product and content launches
- Work with social media platforms to create content for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Yelp, Google Business and LinkedIn
- Writing skills: Can compose quality, well written content for blogs, web sites, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards for social media and email marketing
- Advise on recommendations for branding, positioning, communications and other marketing issues
- Work with Traditional Marketing, Internet/Social Media Marketing
- Has experience, knowledge & understanding of the laws for Email marketing
- Manage social media messaging.
- Has knowledge and understands data analysis and market research and In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Has the ability to think strategically and analytically
- Communication (oral and written) and presentation skills with exceptional, clear written communication and copywriting skills
- Creates promotional materials and PowerPoint presentations.
- Has experience with Google Analytics and/or marketing, analytics/statistics, and related fields
- Track and measure the performance of online and offline marketing tactics for each campaign, including search engine and display advertising, paid media, email marketing, web-based content, gated assets, and events
- Ensure that all marketing programs are optimized to be tracked for attribution and funnel metric purposes
- Implement tagging requirements as well as maintain and troubleshoot data systems for collecting, managing and reporting on web analytics, digital advertising properties and other metrics (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.)
- Develop, build, and maintain data models, reporting systems, dashboards, and performance metrics that support key business decisions
- Develop standard documentation for processes and data definitions
Job Type: Part-time 20 hrs. per week (salaried)
- 5 years active experience in Traditional Marketing
- 5 years active experience in Internet/Social Media Marketing
- Experience and knowledge of the laws for Email marketing
- Manages social media messaging.
- Analytics/ Data Analysis Skills
- Microsoft Office
Location: Georgetown, Texas
- Spanish a plus
- 20% (Required) to other locations like Corpus Christi and Dallas, TX
Performing General Physical Activities
- Repetitive use of a keyboard at a workstation
- May work around standard office conditions
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull up to 20 pounds
- Extended work hours beyond the normal work schedule may be required
- Reliable transportation is necessary to perform the essential duties of this position
E-Verify: The Boston Group uses E-Verify.
The Boston Group, LLC is an EEO employer
Please send resume to Maria Garcia at (email@example.com) and or call 917-580-2877