We are seeking a Registered Dietitian (RD) to join our eating disorder treatment team! You will provide person-centered treatment services in individual and group setting for clients diagnosed with eating disorders who are in our Intensive Outpatient and Partial Hospital programs, as well as our traditional outpatient program.
- Facilitate weight restoration and weight stabilization for clients diagnosed with eating disorders such as anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder, ARFID, or OSFED
- Work form a Health at Every Size model to provide empathetic care for clients in all body sizes, shapes, and levels of health
- Offer medical nutritional guidance, care, and emotional support to individuals with eating disorder and related mental health diagnoses as well as their loved ones assisting in their recovery
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Provide group nutrition education
- Participate in meals and snacks with clients
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with the entire treatment team including therapists, medical and psychiatric providers, and other stake holders
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong teamwork qualities
- fully licensed as a Registered Dietitian and able to be credentialed with insurance panels
- Previous experience in diagnosis and treatment of those diagnosed with eating disorder is preferred but not required
The position is 20 hours a week guaranteed, with the job potentially becoming full time once we open our new programs in 2020.