Part time Therapist (focus on Eating Disorders) Job Opportunity: IMMEDIATE NEED TO HIRE
The Body Image Therapy Center is looking for a part-time therapist with a focus on eating disorders to join the Washington D.C. Team! We are seeking a licensed clinician to treat clients who are stepping down from our higher levels of care and those who are seeking treatment but don't require IOP or PHP levels of care.
Position Details and Responsibilities:
- Provide individual therapy (and family/couples therapy when appropriate)
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with eating disorder and related mental health diagnoses
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Attend clinical supervision and team meetings as needed
- Refer clients to higher level of care depending on treatment needs
- Previous experience in mental health counseling, preferably with eating disorder clients
- Familiarity with community mental health and eating disorder treatment resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong teamwork qualities
- Must be licensed in Washington, D.C.
This is a part-time position with Saturday morning hours. The clinician will need to become credentialed with insurance companies.