The Body Image Therapy Center is seeking a Clinical Director for our soon-to-open residential eating disorder treatment program in Frederick, Maryland.
We are looking for an experienced eating disorder clinician with supervisory experience who would like to move into clinical leadership to help open this new program. In this role, you will work closely with the Founder/Executive Director, Nutrition Director, and Medical Director on program development, clinical supervision, utilization review, and management of the clinical team.
Compensation will include a competitive salary and bonus. We also offer great benefits including 401(k), vacation, medical, dental, vision, and much more.
• Work with the clinical staff on program development expanding on already developed curriculum in our partial hospital programs in DC and Baltimore
• Provide clinical supervision
• Help with clinical scheduling and management of the residential staff
• In conjunction with the clinical team, assist with utilization review and insurance authorizations
• Developing relationships with professional referral sources
• Provide leadership, develop talent, and encourage a collaborative workplace environment
• Maintain open communication with the leadership at Body Image and with the parent company, Refresh Mental Health
• Master’s degree required
• Licensed or license eligible in the state of Maryland
• 3+ years’ experience working as a clinician in the eating disorder industry
• Certified or eligible to provide clinical supervision in Maryland