The Blueshirt Group is looking to add an associate to the NY team! Recent college grads with 1+ years of Wall Street experience encouraged to apply.
Account associates are responsible for the day-to-day support of investor relations programs for Blueshirt client companies. Over time account associates are expected to develop skills to draft increasingly complex client documents including press releases and conference call scripts. They are also expected to develop an increasing knowledge of financial statements and begin to cultivate relationships within the investment community.
- Edit or draft frameworks of financial press releases and other related documentation;
- Create and maintain spreadsheets for tracking analyst consensus information for client companies;
- Manage quarterly earnings call logistics and assist in preparation;
- Organize investor visits;
- Update company presentations;
- Coordinate other IR related meetings and conferences;
- Monitor and effectively summarize daily research for client companies, peer group and industries;
- Begin to develop relationships with associate analysts and other investment professionals.
- Recent college graduate with 1-2 years Wall Street experience preferred;
- BA/BS degree in finance, business, economics or related major;
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, multitask and deliver quality work under pressure;
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently while possessing a team attitude;
- Commitment to client service;
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet proficiency.
About The Blueshirt Group
The Blueshirt Group provides capital markets expertise and strategic financial and media relations counsel to growth companies and venture capital firms globally. Founded in 1999, our firm has earned its reputation as a leader in investor relations (IR), financial communications, financial media relations and crisis management.
Blueshirt has managed IR programs for more technology-related IPOs than any other firm in the past decade and represents many of the best-known and top-performing IPOs. Our client base also includes existing public companies as well as pre-IPO companies at various stages of development. In addition to technology, our sector expertise spans clean tech, branded consumer and a variety of other industries.
The Blueshirt team is comprised of Wall Street and industry veterans who have extensive relationships and established credibility with analysts, bankers, institutional investors, VCs and the media through years of strong execution. A deep knowledge of our clients, their industries, and the capital markets enables us to deliver strategic value and give our clients a competitive advantage, all at a fraction of the cost of building an in-house staff. Through our collective experience, we have dealt with virtually every financial communications challenge that our clients may face.
To learn more about The Blueshirt Group please visit www.blueshirtgroup.com.