The Blue Marlin Group is in need of a highly qualified, professional property Manager for a new, luxury community in Richmond! Qualified candidates will have lease-up experience and solid track record of job stability.
This position offers a competitive annual salary, quarterly bonuses, and an opportunity to manage a key luxury asset.
Keys to Success:
- A Sales Leader. You’ll oversee the leasing process by launching and implementing your effective sales strategies and follow-through within your team.
- Acumen. You’ll build community and impart industry knowledge. Through identification of trends, you’ll prepare for future occupancy challenges, offering proactive ideas and instruction along the way.
- Passion. You invest in yourself and your team. You reach and often exceed your goals and mentor your team to do the same. In your mind, the status quo is meant to be challenged and enriched.
- Organized. You are flexible and steadily juggle multiple priorities and interactions with residents and teammates. You know it’s critical to maintain your composure in front of your residents and team.
- A Concise Communicator. You offer a clear outline to your team and residents by helping them overcome obstacles that arise. You are skilled in setting realistic expectations and delivering on them.
- A Team Builder. You coach and empower your team to deliver an exclusive and extraordinary experience to current and prospective residents.
- Customer-Focused. You are considerate, calm under pressure, and relish in engaging with your team and our residents. These interactions energize you.
- Motivated. You feel inspired when thinking about achieving you and your team’s goals. You don’t mind going the extra mile. In fact, you live for it.
- Solution-Focused. You don’t focus on the problem, but instead are already thinking about solving it. You keep your word, letting your residents know they matter.
This position offers an excellent bonus structure!