Attention RAINMAKERS! Uncapped Commissions!
Are you a proven, hungry sales entrepreneur, expert negotiator and positive dealmaker consistently exceeding your targets but finding yourself looking for something more? Are you interested in “franchise” business ownership but not interested in any of those up-front fees?
The Blue Book Network is a 100+ year old employee-owned, and performance driven, enterprise committed to excellence! We are looking for an experienced sales entrepreneurs to take ownership as a Business Development Consultant on our Houston Team. We're currently accepting resumes for the following locations:
- Santa Rosa, Ca
- San Rafael, Ca
- Petaluma, Ca
You will think like a franchise owner driving the success of your protected territory, while being part of a nationwide sales team, training and working alongside seasoned industry leaders. In this role, you will partner with the customer to become an extension of their business with the goal of connecting them to the relationships in the commercial construction industry that will sustain and enhance their brand.
How can you succeed? By demonstrating you have the business acumen to help your customers develop relationships and grow their business. If you can grow your territory and continue to build upon relationships within an established book of business and reoccurring revenue, then you can succeed!
How can you make money? It’s simple math, really. Own it, exceed goals and be rewarded! Or if you prefer an equation: Base + Commissions + Bonuses = Uncapped Earnings Potential! OTE - $90K First Year (Can always make more!)
How We (and You!) Define Success:
- You take action and see yourself as innovative; fulfilling needs and inventing as you go
- Resourceful; you work with what you have available and know where to go when you need something
- Focused: you’re keeping your eyes on the prize of profitability
- You like to disrupt the status quo – always looking for opportunities to improve
- You’re fearless with potential and the opportunity for growth
- Open to change – you consistently evolve to market feedback
- Coachable - you look for feedback from your manager, peers, customers, etc. when trying to identify areas for improvement
- You’re motivated by challenge and rise to the occasion
- You surround yourself with innovators and make informed decisions on research conducted.
- Intense passion to sell
- Goal setting, time-management and strategic planning for goal achievement
- Self-motivated, coachable, adaptable, and organized
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proven successful track record and experience within a B2B sales and marketing vertical
- Strong sales skills including prospecting & closing
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Knowledge of Windows-based software and Microsoft applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Must live within assigned territory
- Ability to travel daily within assigned territory as well as 10% travel outside of territory (within the U.S.)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years of successful outside sales experience
- Experience in digital advertising sales
- Experience with CRM software
- Ownership! (With NO Franchise or start up fees)
- Paid expenses (mileage reimbursement and monthly phone allowance)
- Competitive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life, to name a few)
- 401(k) w/employer match + ESOP benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
- Paid company holidays
- President’s Club - Achieve and you shall receive!
- So many more!
Ready? Set……. Grow with us!
Visit us at www.thebluebook.com
Follow us on LinkedIn
Like us on Facebook
Contractors Register, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law. We offer all candidates the opportunity to challenge their abilities in a dynamic work environment and your efforts will be recognized through a competitive compensation program. Committed to the principles of Employment Equity, we thank all candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Equal Opportunity Employer / M/V/D/F