Walk with Me Coordinator (Activity Coordinator for Memory Care)
The Blake by QSL Management Biloxi, MS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Blake Senior Living
The Blake at Biloxi is a resort-style senior living community off Popp's Ferry RD in Biloxi, MS. We are part of QSL Management which is a fast-growing senior living company with ample opportunities for advancement. Our mission is to provide seniors luxurious and comfortable home with resort-style hospitality promoting wellness, security, longevity, family, joy, and self-worth. We believe in fostering an environment in which our team members can grow and thrive, and we look for leaders who exemplify our core values of Excellence, Compassion, Respect, Leadership, Integrity, Safety & Joy.
We have an immediate need for a Walk-With-Me Coordinator at The Blake at Biloxi in Biloxi, MS.
The Walk-With-Me Coordinator is a key member of our team that takes the lead in making sure that our residents in Memory Care are stimulated and engaged each day through activities. We are looking for a person who is a cheerleader for our residents, compassionate for seniors, creative mind, and an energetic spirit that will promote joy for our Memory Care residents.
We offer a competitive hourly wage and an excellent benefits package. Plus we have a great work environment where you can make a difference in the lives of older adults. If this sounds like the opportunity that you've been looking for, apply for this position today!
- Develop and implement an annual calendar of activities for our Memory Care residents that will allow provide opportunities for residents to socialize and enjoy recreational activities each day.
- Plan in-house events that promote family, joy and socialization and embrace the cultural of the geographic area
- Responsible for planning, organizing, developing, and directing the overall operation of the activities for the Memory Care department and supervising appropriate staff that will assist during activities.
- Assist with Bi-Monthly family connections using Mail Chimp
- Must have a caring heart and willingness to serve others
- A High School Diploma is required. Associate degree from accredited college is preferred, but not required
- Teaching experience or adult learning experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task and good organization skills, communication and public relations skills, display traits of creativity, flexibility and teamwork a must
- Must have 2 years of experience with geriatric population, including Alzheimer's Dementia with ability to adapt to changing behaviors
- Proven computer skills with Microsoft Word and Office
- Be flexible with work schedule including holidays and weekends
- Ability to market the activities and events to family members through use of social media
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, we would love to meet you! Please apply today using our mobile friendly application process.
The Blake by QSL Management
EducationView all jobs at The Blake by QSL Management